Skilled in developing business plans, requirements specificationsand user documentation.CAREER OBJECTIVE• Innovative softwareengineer having 2+ years of experience in full software developmentlifecycle from Planning to Deployment & maintenance of a system usingseveral software development models like Incremental, Waterfall models etc.• Supportive and an enthusiastic team player dedicated to improvethe efficiency of the processes and efficiently resolving project issues. Toseek challenging assignment and responsibility, with an opportunity for growthcareer advancement with successful achievement’s.
• To work in an environment which provides more avenues in the field of computersoftware development and testing• To be involved in work where I can utilize my skills andcreatively get involved with system that efficiently contributes to growth.• To pursue a highly rewarding career, where I can utilizemy skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational growth.EXPERIENCECode Queue Technologies, MangaloreSoftwaredeveloper-(2015-2017)· 2 years of experience in software development & web designingIn Mangalore, India· Worked as a IT trainer · Worked on overall software development lifecycle -training, requirements& design, construction ,testing and releases· Experience in designing, building and implementing database using MYSQLand Sql Server.· Also worked as an IT trainer for CCNA & networking Duties:Working in a start-uplisted below are my Job duties:Software Developer:· Collecting requirements from client.· Designing software based on user requirements.· Develop/Code software programs and applications passing through allstages.· Analyse and resolve software errors accurately on time and providerequired status reports.· Testing and maintain software’s to ensure strong & efficientfunctionality and optimization.
· Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.· Coding individual programs.· Demonstrating solutions by documenting software’s, using flowcharts,layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments & code.
· Designing, developing and installing software’s by determining anddesigning system specifications and standards.· Create efficient software & maintain it by troubleshooting, debuggingand upgrading existing systems.· To design, develop, execute, and maintain the database applicationsystems, applying several RDBMS for the corresponding projects.Trainer:· Train and instruct trainees, learners and end-users in CCNA/PHP/C++.
Web ApplicationDeveloper:· Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSSpractices.· Program, test and debug all web applications· Code pages, files, test, debug and deploy.· Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks.· Prepare and coordinate intranet web updates and intranet website changes.· Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems.· Assume ownership of code throughout development, staging, testing andproduction.
• Experience in networking i.e. CCNA(Routing & Switching) PROJECTSUNDERTAKEN· An EmployeeTime Clock Tracking System using RFID Environment: – Designed using C# and MSSQL• Aninternal office emailing system with two level authentication for secure communication between two or more people in different places within theorganizationEnvironment: – Designed using PHP and SQL · A Software for securing files in a system by encrypting them & usingtwo way authentication with Bluetooth to access confidential files in a securemanner.Environment: – Designed using VBand MSSQLPRIMARYRESPONSIBILITIES• Interacting with the client to understandthe project and finalize its scope.• Design and development of variousmodules.
• Bug fixing and maintenance of theproduct.• Mentoring Team members in the team.• Coordinating with other teams working onthe same project.• Coordinating with the testing team forfixing bugs.
• Ensuring smooth delivery of the project.• Highly motivated, disciplined andresourceful. Interact productively with people.• Perform quality work and complete it ontime.